What are your summer plans?! Are you looking for a way to give back to the community this summer? Got Lunch Rindge/Jaffrey would love your help! Volunteering is a great way to meet new friends, have fun, and give back to the community at the same time.
If you are interested in volunteering by packaging or delivering groceries, we would love to have you and your friends!
You can reserve a volunteer spot on our Sign-Up Genius page by clinking on the link below or contact our program coordinators at email@example.com for details.
* NH Food Back Pick-Up: This will take place weekly on Wednesday mornings in Manchester, NH.
NH Food Back Pick-Up
* St. Bernard's Church Food Pick-Up: This will take place monthly on Thursday mornings in Keene, NH.
St. Bernard's Church Food Pick-Up
* Non-Perishable Bag Packing : This will take place weekly on Sundays (approx. 11:30am-12:30pm) or Monday mornings by appointment
Non-Perishable Bag Packing
* Perishable Food Packing: This will take place weekly on Wednesdays, mid-late afternoons
Perishable Bag Packing
* Delivery Driving: This will take place weekly on Thursday mornings.
* Packaging Materials Recycling: This will take place weekly on a day of your choice (Thursdays - Saturdays) .
Packaging Materials Recycling
Thank you again for your time and dedication to the children of our communities. Your generosity is extremely appreciated by the Got Lunch Team!